Monday, March 2, 2009

The First Post

This first post has been an intimidating one for me, so here goes. I really have three goals for this blog. The first is to promote my slowly growing jewelry business and Etsy shop. Second, I wanted a place to be able to organize and share my huge collection of crafty links that I have collected over the years. And thirdly, I wanted a place to save and share crafty projects I am working on, both jewelry and otherwise. I am completely new to blogging so this could easily evolve and change as I go (and I'm assuming it will!)

My excitement for today is that is am the featured artist on www.stlhandmade.com
, a great new website dedictaed to showing off the artistic talents of artists in the St. Louis area. I feel honored to be included! You can see my feature article here.

Phew! I did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment